Lecturer or Clinical Instructor for Pediatrics Nursing-Spring
Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ
Nursing and Allied Health Services-Metro
Minerva S. Guttman
Hiring Manager Title:
Director and Professor
Commensurate with Experience
The responsibilities of this non-tenure track position include
teaching and service. The primary focus for teaching is in the area
of Pediatric Nursing in the undergraduate program. Teaching
responsibilities will include didactic, clinical and college
1. Master’s degree in Nursing required. Matriculation in a doctoral
2. Current NJ RN license. Advanced Practice certification in family
or adult preferred.
3. Teaching experience at the baccalaureate and higher degree
4. Recent clinical experience in Pediatric Nursing is
5. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing
the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2