Manages a portfolio of major gifts donors and prospects in support
of university-wide initiatives or for an assigned college or unit.
Possesses basic knowledge and expertise regarding solicitation of
annual and some special gifts. Develops basic knowledge of planned
- Manages a portfolio of prospects which are mostly at the level
of $1,000 to $10,0
- Identifies, cultivates and solicits prospects and stewards
donors; works with faculty, staff and volunteers as
- May be responsible for planning and implementing one or more
annual fund programs such as direct mail, telemarketing, parents,
etc. Manage resources assigned to the program.
- If assigned to a college or unit, may be responsible for
creating and implementing a development plan for components within
the assigned college, including resource management.
- May coordinate other advancement activities, such as alumni
relations, publications, special events, media relations, etc. for
assigned college or unit.
- Participates in University-wide development activities as
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 1 year experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a
minimum of one (1) years of directly job-related experience.
Education may be counted in lieu of experience.