Miami Dade College, Medical Campus is now
accepting applications for the Part-Time Clinical
Simulation Lab Technician I position. This position
is responsible for providing superior customer service to both
internal and external customers. Collaborates with faculty to
develop innovative educational courses using clinical simulators
and multimedia equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of routine and complex technical and
- Works closely with faculty to integrate the Clinical Simulators
into the learning strategies and assessment process of
- Performs pre/post-simulation activities, provides theatrical
support, and assists in creating various scenario settings
- Provides technical support to students, faculty, and other
- Tracks student attendance and provides supervisor with monthly
- Maintains supplies inventory and recommends replenishment as
- Serves as an assistant to upper management and
senior staff members
- Contributes toward specific projects and functions related to
- Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution and
two (2) years of related experience or any equivalent combination
of education and related medical certification.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade
College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.