Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Office Of The Registrar
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
Office of the University Registrar Daily Operations
- This position is responsible for oversight of day-to-day
Registrar operations and will ensure compliance with all applicable
laws, federal regulations, and University policies.
University Inventory of Courses, Curriculum, CIP Codes
- Supervises office customer service operations to include
in-person, phone, and e-mail services.
- Establishes standards and direct practice of excellent customer
service by implementing service expectations, training, and
- Enforces federal, state, Texas A&M University and office
laws and policies. Maintain strict confidentiality of student and
university information, adhering to FERPA and other applicable
- Direct supervision and training of 3 full time staff Record
University Registration, Term, and End of Term
- Review Undergraduate and Graduate catalog for all relevant
information pertaining to Registrar policies and update as
- Manages all academic curriculum and corresponding CIP codes for
Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral programs per Coordinating
Board requirements in Banner Student Information System. As well as
quality checks of course and curriculum inventory in Banner
submitted yearly by Catalog Coordinator.
University Graduation and Commencement Related
- Manages all registration and term set up in Banner Student
Information System, to include validation form set up, updates, and
monitoring for all terms.
- Maintains the accuracy of students' academic records, in
relation to registration, grades, and end of term
Other Duties include but not limited to:
- Oversight of graduation application, commencement program, name
cards, diploma production, and commencement materials
- Serves on various academic committees as appointed by the
- Perform testing for Banner Student records module for any
patches and/or upgrades.
- Conduct presentations on various policies and processes within
the Registrar's Office.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Five (5) years' experience in related field.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook), DegreeWorks, and ARGOS.
- Knowledge of FERPA and student privacy laws.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to be able
to communication effectively with Deans, Assistant Deans,
Department Chairpersons, Faculty, Staff and Students regarding
registrar policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced office, ensuring
timeframes and responsibilities are met.
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills as well as
ability to plan, organize and control large and small projects
through to completion.
- Ability to analytically solve simple and complex problems and
to quickly learn and assimilate new systems and
- Ability to manage work projects from start to finish and to
work with minimum supervision, as well as to accept directions on
- Master's Degree in Higher Education Management.
- Six (6) or more years of direct experience in a Registrar's
office that services a campus of equal or greater complexity of a
10,000-student population campus.
- Knowledge of Banner Student Information System 8.0 or
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Assistant-Registrar_R-045701