The Coordinator, under the direction of one of the Associate
Director of Strategic Partnerships, will serve on the
Communications & Marketing team supporting the front-facing
customer service experience for Drexel’s Office of Admissions. In
addition, the coordinator will support the delivery of effective
on-campus, off-campus, and online visits and events for all student
populations and key enrollment partners aligned with the strategic
goals of the university. This position directly oversees Admissions
Visit Center frontline customer service, space management including
conference room requests, and front desk coverage, while also
supporting the team in planning and executing event
- Provide optimal customer service to external guests and members
of the Drexel community.
- Oversee front desk coverage and visit center materials.
- Manage Visit Center conference room requests.
- Support weekend programming for prospective and admitted
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to work evening and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to effectively
communicate the Drexel brand and educate the community about the
academic offerings and admissions process at Drexel University for
all prospective student levels and populations.
- Ability to collaborate with staff, faculty, current students,
academic leadership, administrative units and external
vendors/partners to ensure successful event and visit
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Computer proficient; experience using Microsoft Office,
knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with audio/visual capabilities for meetings and
University City – Philadelphia, PA
This position is classified as Non-exempt
with a salary
grade of H.
For more information regarding Drexel’s
Professional Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when
submitting your application.
Review of applicants will continue until a suitable candidate pool
Aug 29 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Nov 30 2022 Eastern Standard Time