Job Posting Title
Director (V) of Dual Enrollment
Los Rios Community College District (District Office)
The Los Rios Community College District is the second-largest,
two-year public college district in California, serving
approximately 75,000 students in the greater Sacramento region. The
District’s 2,400 square mile service area includes Sacramento and
El Dorado counties and parts of Yolo, Placer, and Solano counties
and is comprised of four uniquely diverse colleges – American
River, Cosumnes River, Folsom Lake, and Sacramento City colleges.
In addition to each college’s main campus, the District offers
educational centers in Placerville, Davis, West Sacramento, Elk
Grove, Natomas, and Rancho Cordova.
The Los Rios District Office is centrally located in the heart of
the Sacramento valley. The growing Capital Region has strong
communities and emergent arts and dining scenes, and is nearby some
of the most celebrated tourist destinations in the country – Lake
Tahoe, Napa Valley, and San Francisco. The Sacramento area is a
great place to live and work.
The District has approximately 6,000 employees throughout our four
colleges and District Office complex. The District Office is
centrally located between all four colleges and provides welcoming,
inclusive, and equitable environments for Los Rios students,
employees, and our community partners. Our departments strive for
the highest quality in all programs, services, and activities, and
are focused on advancing the learning of our diverse student
population through improved academic and social outcomes.
Our Colleges offer equity-minded, academically rigorous, student
success centered education. Our objective is to help our students
successfully achieve their academic goals, whether they want to
transfer to a four-year college or university, earn an associates
degree, or obtain one of more than 100 certificates in high demand
Under the general direction of the Associate Vice Chancellor of
Educational Services & Student Success, the Director of Dual
Enrollment has primary responsibility for administration of GE and
CE dual enrollment across the four colleges. The Director of Dual
Enrollment will establish operational practices for scaling dual
enrollment with a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion. The
districtwide process will replicate and build upon successful
practices established at the Los Rios colleges.
The Director of Dual Enrollment will provide support in
establishing Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) that align with
career and general education pathways, and deliver consistent
messaging in marketing dual enrollment courses to parents and
students. The Director of Dual Enrollment will track progress and
report on course and enrollment targets monthly to the Career
Education Counsel and District Leadership. In addition, the
Director of Dual Enrollment is responsible for advancing district
interests including, but not limited to: developing processes and
protocols, seeking grant funding; guiding the development of
applicable policies and regulations, tracking and implementing
legislative mandates and dual enrollment outcomes, advocating for
needed resources; coordinating professional development; ensuring
PeopleSoft integration as it relates to application, enrollment,
outcomes and other relevant data tracking; and preparing data
requirements for auditing purposes.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leveraging current model at ARC, facilitating a districtwide
program, and scaling up enrollment at all four colleges.
- Guiding the development of applicable policies and regulations,
and developing processes and protocols to remove logistical
barriers and advance dual enrollment programming
- Utilizing technological tools to increase workflow efficiencies
for document completion, signing, and routing.
- Tracking and implementing legislative mandates and preparing
data requirements for auditing purposes.
- Researching and writing grant applications to support dual
enrollment growth and advancement.
- Advocating for needed resources to advance dual enrollment
- Improving processes for tracking dual enrollment sections;
enrollment, required documentation and outcomes.
- Working with college constituents to ensure dual enrollment
students are afforded necessary supports and services required for
- Ensuring PeopleSoft integration as it relates to application,
enrollment, outcomes and other relevant data tracking.
- Ensuring a process for enrollment (block, reserve capacity,
etc.) that adheres to the California Code of Regulations, while
- Supporting the development of MOU’s and course agreements
- Coordinating with college faculty and administration to
establish career education dual enrollment pathways.
- Facilitating monthly meetings with college dual enrollment
leadership to organize, coordinate and address a range of issues
(e.g. regulatory requirements, community involvement, marketing,
- Serving as a resource to college personnel for explaining
procedures, conveying information, and implementing plans and
- Researching other dual enrollment models for future replication
- Evaluating feasibility of expanding dual enrollment models to
incorporate potential new partnerships and sites
- Coordinating and consulting with other district resources
(e.g., A/R), initiatives (e.g., CPL, LRCO ), and grants (i.e., DOL
SCCTG, CCCCO RCP ) to scale enrollment.
- Developing a marketing/outreach toolkit for consistent
communication with high school partners (principals, counselors,
etc.), high school students and parents about the value and
benefits of dual enrollment, including contract with vendor(s) as
appropriate for services.
- Creating and managing a standardized repository for all
documentation to be housed electronically at each campus with
shared access for team users.
- Making presentations to diverse audiences for the purpose of
advocacy, information sharing and professional development
- Coordinating professional development activities for college
and high school personnel.
- Compiling and submitting monthly reports to administration on
progress and outcomes.
- Addressing other early credit programs such as high school
articulation and advanced education and align solutions with
LRCCD’s early credit program strategic goals and objectives.
- Serving on appropriate district-level and community committees
that impact matriculation, transfer, and dual enrollment.
- Providing professional development trainings and resources as
appropriate and timely to college dual enrollment leadership as a
matter of spurring programmatic development, sustainability and
- Working independently and under limited supervision.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The administrative assignment may include day, evening and weekend
hours, and off-campus work.
Total Hrs per Week/Day
- Have a bachelors degree in a discipline at the college;
OR the equivalent.* All degrees must be from an accredited
institution, completed by January 17, 2022.
- Have one year formal training, internship, or leadership
experience reasonably related to the administrative
- Have an equity-minded focus, responsiveness, and sensitivity to
and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural,
disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic
backgrounds of community college students, including those with
physical or learning disabilities as it relates to differences in
learning styles; and successfully foster and support an inclusive
educational and employment environment.
- Applicant must meet the minimum qualifications of a faculty
discipline at the college. To review the minimum qualifications for
faculty disciplines, refer to Minimum Qualifications for Faculty
and Administrators’ in California Community Colleges which can be
found at the
California Community Colleges website then “Minimum
- Applicants applying under the “equivalent” provision must
attach details and explain how their academic preparation and/or
professional experience is the equivalent of the degrees/minimum
qualifications listed above.
- If your degree title differs from the minimum qualifications
listed above, you are requested to submit this equivalency
statement. Please visit our website for information on, and a
sample letter for, the
equivalency process .
Applicants applying to this posting are REQUIRED to complete fully
- Los Rios Community College District Faculty Application
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest
- Unofficial transcripts of college/university work
- Applications submitted without all required documents, listed
above, will be disqualified.
- Applicants indicating “see resume” on the application will not
have that referenced experience
- considered for minimum qualifications, which may lead to the
application being disqualified. Graduate advising documents and
grade reports will not be accepted as unofficial transcripts.·
- Applicants, including current Los Rios Community College
District employees, are required to provide unofficial transcripts,
if required to meet the minimum qualifications for the
- Applicants are required to submit official transcripts within
60 days of the time of hire.
- Individuals who have completed college or university course
work at an institution in a country other than the United States
must obtain a complete evaluation of foreign transcripts, degrees,
and other relevant documents.
- A foreign transcript evaluation is required any time foreign
course work is used to meet minimum qualifications and/or salary
placement even if the foreign transcript has been accepted by a
college or university in the United States.
- Foreign transcript evaluations are ONLY accepted from AICE
(Association of International Credential Evaluations, Inc.) or
NACES (The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services)
agencies or evaluators. For additional information on foreign
click here .
Do not submit additional materials that are not requested.
$115,547 annually LRCCD
Additional Salary Information
Additional stipend for an earned doctorate from an accredited
Beginning and/or Ending Dates
Beginning on or about February 1, 2022.
How and where to apply
Please visit our
Frequently Asked Questions
for complete information on how to
apply online with our District. If you need assistance with any
phase of the application process, please call (916) 568-3112 during
regular business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
After hours inquiries should be emailed to HR@losrios.edu.
Submission of applications are by 11:59 p.m. of the posting closing
Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful clearance
from a criminal background check, freedom from tuberculosis, and
proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States
prior to the first day of work. The District may select additional
qualified candidates should unexpected vacancies or needs occur
during this recruitment/selection process. When education is a
requirement for the position, official academic transcripts from
the accredited college/university must be submitted within 60 days
Effective October 1, 2021, all faculty and staff must have received
the first dose of the vaccine against the virus that causes COVID
-19 and effective December 1, 2021, all faculty and staff must be
fully vaccinated in order to:
- be physically present on District premises for an extended
amount of time, generally more than 15 minutes or
- participate in District activities for an extended amount of
time, generally more than 15 minutes or
- be inside a building or office
unless they receive an approved medical exemption or religious
All new hires must be fully vaccinated or receive an approved
medical or religious exemption within forty-five (45) calendar days
of hire. Within seven (7) calendar days, all new hires must show
proof they have received the first dose of a two-dose vaccine, or
one dose of a one-dose vaccine, or have applied for a medical or
For the latest information on the COVID Vaccine mandate, please
COVID Vaccine Requirements
Contingent on funding and eligibility, successful candidates
selected for a face-to-face interview may be eligible to apply for
partial reimbursement of travel expenses, up to a maximum of $450.
For candidate travel reimbursement information,
Administrative positions may be subject to the District’s Conflict
of Interest Code, and a statement of economic interest is required
within thirty (30) days following appointment to the position.
Management/Executive positions are exempt from overtime provisions
of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * I acknowledge and agree that I understand that by answering
the question below, I certify that the information provided by me
is true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and
belief. I authorize investigation of all statements contained
herein, and on the P-881 (if applicable and submitted), and I
release from liability all persons and organizations furnishing
such information. I understand that any misstatements, omissions or
misrepresentation of facts on this form, my application, and, if
applicable, the P-881 or attachment(s) may be cause for
disqualification or dismissal. If you have ever been convicted of
an offense other than a minor traffic violation you are required to
complete the form 'Arrests Which Led to Convictions for Crime',
P-881 (you must disclose convictions that have been dismissed
pursuant to Penal Code Section 1203.4; Ed. Code 87008). If needed
click on the link and download the form
https://losrios.edu/lrccd/shared/doc/hr/forms/p-881.pdf and attach
the completed form to your application.
- Yes, I acknowledge and agree
- No, I do not acknowledge or agree
- No answer
- * Can you perform the essential functions of this position?
- * Considering this specific position that you are applying to –
where/how did you learn about this position?
- College Department
- Chronicle of Higher Ed (Vitea.com)
- Community College Registry Job Fair: Oakland
- Community College Registry Job Fair: Los Angeles
- Community College Registry Online Job Board
- Community Outreach (ex. Festivals, etc.)
- Diverse: Issues in Higher Education
- D'Primeramano Magazine
- Facebook (Campaign)
- Facebook (Los Rios Page)
- Greater Sacramento Urban League
- Handshake (CSU, UC Job Boards)
- Job Sites
- Job Journal
- Latina Leadership Network of the California Community
- Los Rios Community College District Employee
- Los Rios Community College District Human Resources Email
- Los Rios Community College District Website
- LRCCD Resource Group - API (Asian Pacific Islander Legacy)
- LRCCD Resource Group - Black Faculty & Staff Association
- LRCCD Resource Group Native American Collaborative (NAC)
- LRCCD Resource Group - Spectrum (LGBTQIA+)
- Professional Networks
- Sacramento Black Chamber of Commerce
- Sacramento Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Sacramento Builders Exchange
- Sacramento Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Sacramento Rainbow Chamber of Commerce
- The HUB
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- Unofficial Transcript 3
- Unofficial Transcript 4
- Unofficial Transcript 5
- Foreign Transcript Evaluation
- Equivalency Determination Letter (P-38 or Equivalency Request
- P-881 Report of Arrests Which Led To Convictions For Crime
- Employee Request for Transfer Form