The University of Colorado
is hiring for a CSF
This position will support the success
of the Colorado Shakespeare Festival.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
For over 60 seasons, the Colorado Shakespeare Festival has
delighted audiences with classic theatre under the
The Colorado Shakespeare Festival is a professional theatre company
in association with the University of Colorado Boulder. Since 1958,
the festival has celebrated and explored Shakespeare and his
continuing influence and vitality through productions of superior
artistic quality, education and community engagement.
CSF strives to preserve the classics of the past and pursue the
classics of the future. Fueled by artistry and scholarship, the
festival seeks to expand the cultural richness of the region by
inspiring, challenging and cultivating the imagination of audiences
Plays are performed beneath summer night skies in the historic Mary
Rippon Outdoor Theatre and in the newly renovated indoor University
The festival’s education programs reach tens of thousands of school
children each year through camps, classes and outreach performances
that connect them with the continuing tradition and importance of
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
What You Should Know
- Participate in the setup of all concessions equipment in May to
prepare for the season opening.
- Participate in the striking of all concessions equipment in
August after the conclusion of the Festival.
- Serve beverages and packaged snacks to CSF patrons before each
show and during intermission.
- Assist the Concessions Manager with regular inventory review
and restock concessions inventory regularly.
- Follow all policies and instructions from CSF leadership to
ensure safe and secure credit card transactions and cash
- Work efficiently and courteously.
- Be able to take and execute directions from Concessions Manager
and other CSF leadership personnel.
- Be kind yet firm with any and all patrons of the Festival.
- Enforce and maintain the CSF Liquor License footprint.
- Be familiar with all CSF policies as they pertain to patrons
and be able to direct patrons accordingly.
- Maintain a pleasant and safe environment for CSF patrons to
enjoy each show.
What We Can Offer
- This is a temporary position
- Please include at least 3 references with their contact
information on your resume.
- All University of Colorado Boulder employees are required to
comply with the campus
COVID-19 vaccine requirement. New employees must provide proof
of vaccination or receive a medical or religious exemption within
30 days of employment.
- The pay range for this position is $15.00 - $16.50 per
Temporary positions at the University of Colorado are not
benefits-eligible, however, all positions are eligible for paid sick leave
Be courageous. Be respectful. Be Boulder.
What We Require
What You Will Need
- One year of related experience demonstrating the required skill
What We Would Like You To Have
- Ability to accurately perform cash transactions during periods
of high-volume sales.
- Ability to consistently make correct change in each
- Ability to work under pressure for short periods of time.
- Ability to lift small loads (up to 20 lbs.).
- Knowledge of Colorado liquor enforcement laws.
- Knowledge of University of Colorado Boulder cash management
- Current Training for Intervention Procedures (TiPS)
- Familiarity with Clover Point-of-Sale system.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
1. A current resume.
2. A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and
responsibilities of the position.
Please apply by March 13, 2022, for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name:
Posting Contact Email: