Provides quality media services, including stills and video, for
university publications, web pages, advertising and promotional
- Provides video, audio and high resolution still photography in
the studio and on location.
- Edits and formats multimedia images using state-of-the-art
equipment and software.
- Provides assistance and training on photographic and multimedia
equipment and related software to interns and staff as needed.
- Researches, recommends and utilizes new technologies for media
- Maintains media equipment, facilities, supplies and
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Associates and 3 years experience
Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and interpretation
of procedures, policies and practices attainable through specific
education and/or training programs in a specialty or technical
field. Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a basic
knowledge of a professional field is required. An Associate's
degree or certification/licensing in a technical specialty program
of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are characteristic of
this field. Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly
Additional Job Posting Information:
Please make sure to attach your resume, cover letter, and