St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis,
in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles
Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve
a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to
increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help
prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates
will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student
St. Charles Community College seeks a full-time
Enrollment Services Assistant to promotes a
customer service-oriented atmosphere by addressing current and
prospective students' inquiries (via email, phone, or in-person) in
an effective and timely manner; and by serving as a resource to
students during their enrollment at SCC. These resources include,
but not limited to, registration, financial aid assistance and
general college questions. Performs various administrative duties
essential to the operation of the Student Services Division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides current and prospective students with general
information about the college, assessment, registration, FAFSA,
financial aid and other areas of Student Services.
- Answers incoming calls for Enrollment Services. Retrieves voice
mail messages and returns phone calls.
- Assists with outbound student calls regarding enrollment
- Monitors general departmental email address and responds to
- Adds and drops classes from a student's schedule (Express
- Assists students with computer usage. Maintains computers and
additional office machines.
- Enters data, such as high school transcript information, test
scores, and demographic information.
- Tracks data and prepares reports.
- Maintains student records and assists with record
- Scans, prints, and mails various departmental
- Sorts and routes mail.
- Orders publications and monitors display racks.
- Assists with department filing, photocopying, scanning, and
other projects as assigned.
- Downloads admissions applications each day.
- Downloads ACT scores and MOSIS information (Missouri Student
Information System) each month.
- Gathers and updates information for Student Services Senior
Research Associate and/or Institutional Research (IR).
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Creates and maintains various databases.
- Assists with the processing of financial aid applications
during peak times
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum one-year, relevant full-time experience
- Data entry and the ability to learn customized programs
- Customer service and general office experience required.
- Must be friendly, professional, and possess strong
interpersonal and listening skills.
- Prefer previous work experience in a college or education
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.