St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis,
in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles
Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve
a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to
increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help
prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates
will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student
St. Charles Community College seeks a
full-time Admissions Recruiter who
promotes St. Charles Community College to outside entities,
recruiting prospective students, and assists students with the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
- Recruits prospective students; visits local and service area
high schools; acts as a liaison between St. Charles Community
College and high schools.
- Meets target recruitment and enrollment goals and responsible
for assigned recruitment territory.
- Organizes and conducts annual Mid Rivers College Fair and other
- Promote and execute BeReady recruitment program in high
- Assists with registration at high schools (BeReady
- Promote A+ Program as a recruitment tool.
- Attends community events and invitations to outside sponsored
- Assists with the development and execution of on-site
- Works with Marketing and Communications Department in
developing college brochures and publications.
- Works with and is proficient with recruitment CRM software as
one tool to recruit and convert students.
- Provide additional follow-up communication to prospective
students after initial contact.
- Coordinates with Workforce Development staff in recruiting
corporate tuition reimbursement participants and other new
non-traditional prospective student markets.
- Work with Student Ambassadors and train to support campus
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to higher education,
- One year or more of related experience and/or training.
- Must possess excellent communications skills, including the
ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must project a professional appearance and have the ability to
deal with people of all ages, backgrounds and personalities.
- Evening and weekend hours are required during peak times and at
special events and community events.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY: Please attach a
cover letter with your application that details how you meet the
qualifications for this position and your experience in direct
service to college students. Applications without a cover letter
will not be considered.
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.