Framingham, MA Category:
Mon Dec 13 2021 Job Description:
The Pipeline Access Advisor is a position only filled by CPC
pipeline community members who are actively in their own
educational pipeline to degree completion or have just completed
their degree. This position occupies many diverse mentee roles and
works collaboratively with all members of the MetroWest College
Planning Collaborative team. They may work on Middle School Bridge,
High School Advising, Early College or the Retention team to
coordinate and deliver high impact programming, near peer mentoring
for community members and their families. This position is
responsible for producing the highest level of quality inclusive
advising possible for underrepresented and underserved families,
organizing and carrying out community events, assisting professors
in early college classes and assisting in directing and inspiring
young people to complete their college degrees. This role will work
throughout the school year and the summer in a part time capacity
around their available schedule.
Executive Director of the College Planning Collaborative
EXAMPLES OF SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts intake and assessment, process.
- Leads enrichment meetings and community events.
- Organizes and works community events.
- Enrolls returning students in community college.
- Coaches mentees in high school through Early College
- Understands and accesses various support systems both inside
and outside of the College Planning Center and Community College
and 4 year degree to work collaboratively in mission for success
- Attends and actively participates in staff and other meetings,
team based projects, and cross-functional projects as
- Works collaboratively with Middle School Bridge, Early College,
Community, College Access Community and CC retention committee to
ensure the most cutting edge methods and materials are being
- Contributes to Annual Report.
- Performs other related duties as requested
- Some Night and Weekend Programming
- Lifting boxes 25 lbs. or more
- Driving to different locations from Boston to Milford
- Must have participated in the CPC programming or be currently
involved in CPC programming.
- College Access Experience
- Near Peer Experience
This is a part-time non-benefited, contract position, not to
exceed 18 hours per week. The pay rate is $16 - $26 per hour,
commensurate with education and experience. This position is
Framingham State University conducts criminal history and sexual
offender record checks on recommended finalists prior to final
employment for all positions.
Framingham State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative
Members of underrepresented groups, minorities, women, veterans,
persons with disabilities, and all persons committed to diversity
and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.