Join our Department of Education and
help create the future.
Our School is currently recruiting for
four tenure track positions.
We look for colleagues who will:
- Embrace our responsibility as a Minority–Serving Institution to
catalyze the strengths of diversity and address the world’s complex
- Teach leaders who will build equitable communities locally and
- Transform school- and community-based systems to better serve
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary and community partners to
conduct impactful, respectful, equity-serving and community-engaged
service and research.
- Teacher Education, rank open
- Elementary Reading and Early Literacy Development, assistant
- Two Higher Education positions with a focus on MSIs/HSIs
*Data Analyses/Organizational Behavior/Institutional Research,
*Experience of Diverse Students, assistant professor
To learn more about these jobs and