The research lab of Dr. Rabi Yacoub is actively seeking a Research
Primary responsibilities (under the direct supervision of the
- Data generation and analysis: Design, conduct, and analyze
laboratory experiments independently. Organize and implement
- In vivo (Mice), ex vivo and in vitro experiments including cell
culture, and in vivo intervention Analyze biological data obtain
during in/ex vivo and in vitro experiments.
- Analyze data using statistical methods.
- Manuscripts preparation: Stay current with the literature in
the field. Write introduction, methods, results, conclusion based
on data interpretation.
- Presentation of data: Presentation of findings at local,
national and international scientific meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years’ experience.
- Requires the ability to apply the theory, concepts and
principles in the field of study or discipline.
- Exhibit good knowledge in molecular biology and basic
understanding of RNA analyses (qPCR etc), genetics (KO, KI, KD),
Protein analyses (WB), histology.
- Able to perform in vivo (mice) and in vitro experiments.
For more information, click the "How to Apply" button.