The University of Bridgeport is seeking candidates for the
following position for Adjunct Faculty - Chemistry
positions are located in Bridgeport, CT.
- CHEM-104L-21LNS (0254) Gen Chem II Lab Main
Campus01/12/2022-04/20/2022 Laboratory Wednesday 01:30PM -
- CHEM-113L-23LNS (0261) Intro Chem I Lab Main Campus
01/14/2022-04/22/2022 Laboratory Friday 09:30AM - 12:20PM
- CHEM-113L-24LNS (0262) Intro Chem I Lab Main Campus
01/14/2022-04/22/2022 Laboratory Friday 01:30PM - 04:20PM
- CHEM-113L-26LNS (0264) Intro Chem I Lab Main Campus
01/13/2022-04/21/2022 Laboratory Thursday 06:00PM - 08:50PM
(This job description does not constitute an employment
agreement between the employer and employee. It is used as a guide
for personnel actions and is subject to change by the employer as
the needs of the employer and requirements of the job
- MS degree in chemistry or a related field required
- Demonstrated skill in teaching in person and online
- Demonstrated ability to use learning management software (e.g.
- Demonstrated dedication to excellence in teaching and a
commitment to high academic and professional standards.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A commitment to the academic, emotional, and social development
of all students.