ADJUNCT FACULTY - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Daley College is currently seeking a part-time Faculty to teach
Criminal Justice during the Spring semester. If you have passion
for teaching and learning, and are committed to the mission of the
community college, consider joining our team. The ideal candidate
will have demonstrated success in the classroom by developing and
using effective teaching strategies that meet students’ diverse
needs and engage the student in critical thinking and
- Design courses to meet learning outcomes, and promote students’
active participation in their own learning.
- Create an effective learning environment that fosters students’
intellectual curiosity and helps students to problem solve using
discipline-specific thinking strategies.
- Employ a variety of formative and summative assessments to
ensure that classroom instruction leads to student learning and the
attainment of the student learning outcomes for the course.
- Help students reach their academic, personal and career goals
and foster a safe environment that respects the diversity of people
and ideas by modeling respect for all students and conveying
confidence in every student’s ability to learn. Contribute to and
provide leadership in the student’s academic and professional
communities, and promote collaboration and teamwork among members
of these communities.
- Master’s in Criminal Justice, Criminology, J.D. or a Master’s
Degree and 18 graduate credit hours in the field
- Vice Presidents may also consider the following related degrees
to credential an individual for a content related course: Master’s
in Art History, Film Studies, Foreign Languages, English
Literature, Theater, Philosophy, Music, Musicology, Medieval
Studies, Interdisciplinary Humanities, etc.
To Apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Unofficial transcripts
Note: Official transcripts must be provided if hired.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer.Thank you for your interest in City