Adjunct Faculty – First Aid, CPR, and Safety Education
- Middlesex College
- New Jersey, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 10, 2021
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Education, Other Education, Humanities, History, Other Humanities, Professional Fields, Vocational & Technical Fields, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Other Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- The History and Social Sciences department at Middlesex College
invites applications for part-time Adjunct Faculty Members to teach
the theory and practice of professional rescuer CPR and basic first
aid skills during the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
Topics covered include accident and disease prevention, body systems, respiratory and cardiac emergencies, and sudden illnesses. The basic components of this course are the ability to recognize serious medical emergencies and determine the appropriate course of action. American Red Cross certifications(s) will be presented to qualified students.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject or a related discipline
- Red Cross Certification: First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor
- Experience teaching adult learners
- Subject matter expertise
- Available to teach between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Experience teaching in a remote environment
- Familiarity with Canvas
- Experience teaching in higher education
Please indicate day, evening, and/or Saturday availability and upload your Red Cross Certification card in your application. Note that the rate of pay is determined by the collective bargaining agreement.
Please be aware that this is an adjunct pool position. Your completed application will enable hiring officials to contact you at some point in the future if and when a hiring need arises for a future semester.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert