A.T. Still University is seeking a non-exempt intern for the A.T.
Still Research Institute on the Mesa, Arizona Campus. The main
purpose of this position is to support the SRI Scientists in
performing research studies and to provide interns who are likely
future clinicians meaningful research experience.
- Strong academic background
- Collaborative work experience
- Well-spoken and collaborative in nature
- Must have interest in clinical/translational research
- Public speaking and/or previous research experience are a plus,
but not required
Interested applicants should complete this online application and
submit the following attachments when prompted:
- Letter of Intent (Cover Letter): Address the following
in your letter.
- Reasons for interest in the program
- Academic/professional goals
- Personal interest in clinical and/or biomedical research
- Up-to-date CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation: At least one letter must
be from a faculty member who can speak to your academic ability.
The second letter may be from another faculty member, employer or
organization that you work with.
- Transcript: Send an official transcript showing the most
recent courses taken to email@example.com