A.T. Still University's College of Graduate Health Studies
(ATSU-CGHS) is seeking an Enrollment Representative. This position
reports to the Enrollment Manager. The Enrollment Representative
(ER) will be responsible for counseling, advising and facilitating
the enrollment for qualified students into ATSU Online degree
programs. The ER is responsible for making certain the student is
qualified and able to be successful in the process from inquiry to
completed application. The ER is held accountable for recruiting
applicants into CGHS online programs. The ER is responsible for the
applicant from the point of inquiry (Lead) to and through the
completion of the program application. The ER will also be
responsible for meeting or exceeding admissions metrics, dial outs,
talk time, etc. This position can be either telecommute or
A cover letter is required with the application.
Major Job Duties
- Conduct screenings of approximately 600-700 applicants per
year, assessing their eligibility into the University.
- Formulate weekly, monthly, and annual admissions goals with
supervisor approval, submit daily updates.
- Remain knowledgeable on current admissions requirements for
eligibility, be a specialist of CGHS programs.
- Counsel applicants on CGHS academic requirements.
- Assist prospective students through admissions information
- Support prospective students through answering questions,
overcoming objections, providing information.
- Support students while completing their application
- Promote and establish special events to include, but not
limited to, online recruiting events.
- Interview approximately 600-700 applicants and prospective
- Supervise and coordinate online student ambassadors to include
scheduled meetings, upkeep of online ambassadors points, analyze
needs of prospective students to organize and supervise
communication, coordinate requests for special events.
- Travel for recruitment, including but not limited to 8-10 trips
annually. Create and organize comprehensive travel plans and
itineraries. Dispatch supplies to ensure conferences are properly
set up. Conduct inventory of supplies, purchase and organize
- Establish and supervise partnership program including, but not
limited to designing marketing correspondents, generating new
partnerships, nurturing existing partnerships, disseminating
information on partnership policy, supervising partnership
agreements, coordinating communication between A.T. Still and
- Assist with implementation of Canvas orientations, conduct
acceptance phone calls with 600-700 students annually, create and
cultivate a communication plan for all accepted students, supervise
routine communication with prospective students.
- Continuously generate content for Facebook and other forms of
- Additional responsibilities may include the following:
coordinating and attending conferences to promote ATSU
- Engage in other duties as assigned.
- High School plus one year college
- Business, marketing, education, communication, or related
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred but experience and ambition
- While a bachelors degree is the preferred level of education
for this position, extensive experience in
admissions/enrollment/sales positions may offset some of the degree
- Sales and marketing skills
- Professional phone demeanor
- Basic computer skills
- Quick thinker
- People oriented
- Strong work ethic
- High aptitude for learning new tasks