Installs, repairs and maintains water lines, storm drainage, and
- Inspects installs, perform preventive maintenance and repairs
or modification to plumbing fixtures, plumbing lines, and acid
- Perform tests and repairs, or modifications to gas lines and
- Supervise and/or coordinates work efforts with outside
- Work with sprinkler (non-fire suppression) and/or irrigation
- Perform plumbing maintenance work in UH managed buildings,
repair pipes, fixtures and open clogged drains.
- Install & repairs plumbing fixtures, including water
heaters; install new plumbing.
- Assembles, install and repairs pipes, values, fitting &
fixtures of heating/cooling, water, gas and drainage systems
according to specification and plumbing codes.
- Clean out sewer lines with electric sewer rodding equipment and
high pressure jet-machines.
- Interprets building plans and blue prints.Performs other
job-related duties as assigned.(THIS JOB REQUIRES A VALID TEXAS
High school and 3 years experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and
simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as
might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school
diploma or GED. Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly
job-related experience. Requires technical certification or
licensing directly related to the job, as specified on a job
Notes to Applicant:
Please provide three references