Restricted Funds Accountant (Reg FT)
Restricted Funds Accountant (Reg
: Office of College Services
This position will remain
open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an
interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter
and resume by no later than January 18, 2022. The College cannot
guarantee that application materials received after this date will
be considered or reviewed.
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package.
Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low
out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday
pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other
options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension
system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan
forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including
group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or
restrictions may apply.
Work Hours (for hourly positions):
hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet
the needs of the department.
Admin 13 - $46,989
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Verifies restricted fund
transactions to determine compliance with grant agency provisions
as well as internal controls and policies and ensure maximum
Bachelor's degree in accounting or
related field and a minimum of two years related experience.
Analytical skills and knowledge of governmental regulations that
apply to grants, OMB guidelines, and GASB standards and
1. Reviews and approves restricted fund payroll, purchasing,
accounts payable and accounts receivable financial transactions;
determines compliance with contract provisions.
2. Prepares and submits periodic invoices and request funds from
3. Maintains accounting system regarding restricted revenue.
4. Coordinates entries for fiscal year-end closing of restricted
5. Assists personnel with monitoring regulations, guidelines,
6. Reconciles restricted fund balance sheet accounts.
7. Prepares and distributes periodic financial reports for grant
expenditures in compliance with federal, state and county reporting
8. Monitors cash flow forecasting based on respective grant
operations; submits reports to respective grant agency.
9. Works with outside auditors during annual audits and
10. Acts as a liaison with external auditors of federal, state and
11. Reviews fiscal portion of grant proposals prior to
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse
clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to
be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania
Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal
Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal
Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to
obtain these clearances and are available
Effective November 1, 2021, as a
condition of employment, all new employees of Community College of
Allegheny County must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and
provide proof of their vaccination or have received an approved
exemption to be an employee. Prospective employees who are offered
a position can request an exemption from this vaccine requirement
for religious or documented medical reasons. Exemption requests
will be reviewed for approval on a case-by-case basis by the Office
of Human Resources.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: