$20.00 per hour
12/22/2021 11:59 p.m.
Printing & Communications Support
Manager, Printing & Communications
1. Operates departmental equipment including, but not limited to,
electronic digital color presses, high-speed digital copiers,
collators, folders, binders and power drills
2. Copies, prints, and distributes printed materials including, but
not limited to, exams, booklets, and pamphlets.
3. Screens material to ensure compliance with applicable copyright
laws and informs faculty and staff of any copyright issues.
4. Provides assistance to department users regarding preparation of
materials for copying and finishing.
5. Orders and maintains ample supplies.
6. Assists in College mail distributions and the wrapping of
finished materials, as well as the sorting, delivery (by foot and
van), pickup, and post marking first-class and interoffice
7. Assists with lifting of boxes and bindery functions.
8. Learns new procedures and the operation of new equipment quickly
under minimum supervision.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three years of print shop experience
- Knowledge of preflight/prepress, graphic design and layout as
it pertains to digital print operations
- Ability to work independently with great attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (unassisted) must be able to work
safely in an environment containing toner dust, vapors, and high
- Valid driver's license with no restrictions
- Ability to operate high speed copiers and digital color
- Skilled with print production and layout designs
- Ability to format job specifics
- Well versed with executing mail merges
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Part-time position up to 20 hours per week, Monday
– Friday depending on departmental needs
with flexible hours between 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.