3452 Spur 399, McKinney, Texas, 75069
We are searching for candidates that meet the required
qualifications and experience and are able to perform the essential
duties and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Facilitate general student services to students, faculty, and staff
of Collin Higher Education Center (CHEC). Assist with MAC
operations, messages, phones, and assistance to persons needing
general information about Collin College and the University
Partners at CHEC. Provide support to the Director of Academic
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer service information concerning Collin's
available student services to students, faculty, and staff.
- Provide support to the Director of Academic Partnerships (MS
Word, PowerPoint, and Excel projects, etc.)
- Attend Collin College events to promote pre-admission and CHEC
- Provide MAC assistance and integrate system with the Collin's
pharos print system.
- Take messages and answer phones.
- Provide students/community members with information about the
CHEC, Collin College, and University Partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance
with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Physical Demands, Working Conditions and Physical
- Knowledge of Collin College policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Student Code of Conduct
- Knowledge of Banner and network systems
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Computer and applicable software skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to answer multiple phone lines
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and spoken
- Ability to proofread and edit
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to learn new systems in a timely manner
- Ability to complete projects with minimum supervision
Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, a
negligible amount of force frequently, and/or constantly having to
lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the
human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs
are sedentary if walking and standing are required only
occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. Positions in
this class typically require talking, hearing, seeing, grasping,
standing, walking and repetitive motions. Occasional exposure to
unpleasant environmental conditions and/or hazards. Occasional
outside work. Little physical effort required.
Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution and one
(1) year of related experience.
**This position is Security Sensitive, therefore, candidates
will be subject to a criminal background check.**
The above description is an overview of the job. It is not
intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities
of the job as duties and responsibilities may change with business
needs. Collin College reserves the right to add, change, amend, or
delete portions of this job description at any time, with or
without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made by Collin
College in its discretion to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Required & Preferred Qualifications (if
Work hours are Monday through Friday, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The intent of this job description is to provide a
representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities
that will be required of the positions given this title and shall
not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and
responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be
requested to perform job-related tasks other than those
specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards
Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer
actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates
will be subject to a criminal background check.***
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783
or send an email to: email@example.com
Collin College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by