Assist with the daily activities of the Grants Accounting
functions and is responsible for assisting with the post grant
awards processing. This position assists in ensuring
compliance with funding sources, administrative guidelines, and
timely receipt of revenues and accurate submission of financial
- Review and document requisitions of restricted funds.
- Review weekly check register for drawdowns and invoicing
- Assist with monthly invoicing and drawdowns.
- Organize, maintain and update Grant Binders.
- Create new Grant Binders as needed.
- Run reports from the accounting systems.
- Update and create Master Grant documents .
- Assist with Special Projects/ Annual Audits.
- Assist with booking monthly accounting entries.
- Scan grant contracts and related documents to electronic
- Other duties as assigned by the Grants/Restricted Accounting
- Respond to internal/external requests in a timely manner.
- Assist with training and workshops for all grant
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, and
- Microsoft Dynamics GP and AmpliFund experience preferred.
- Ability to work alone and complete tasks in specified time
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal
- Must be detailed and results oriented
No direct reports.
Education: B.A. /B.S. in Business, Accounting or related
Experience: Minimum of one (1) year experience in
Normal office conditions. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate
A background and/or credit check will be required of the
successful applicant. An official transcript (if applicable) and
names, addresses and phone numbers of three (3) references will be
required of the successful applicant.