Administrative Coordinator for the Dean of Enrollment
Department Contact Email
Job Summary/Basic Function
The Administrative Coordinator shall serve as the major logistical
resource to the Dean of Enrollment Management and will assist with
responsibility for the efficient and productive operation of the
Office of Admissions.
The administrative coordinator position will report to the Dean of
Enrollment Management and also provide support to the Director of
Admissions office by completing complex tasks such as
developing/maintaining databases and statistical reporting while
daily supporting the general operations of the department, as well
as performing a multitude of clerical tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Assume responsibility for providing the Director of Enrollment
Management with a schedule indicating when meetings, reports and
other required actions related to personnel, projects, and programs
within the office need to be addressed.
• Prepare statistical reports, coordinate the preparation of
admissions reports and analyze and coordinate special events and
• Establish and maintain files to ensure completeness and
• Data entry and analysis.
• Open, sort, and distribute mail, prepare responses to routine
requests and send, receive and respond to faxes.
• Monitor and maintain inventory of office supplies and materials,
prepare purchase orders for equipment and materials used by
department, and type and prepare other forms used in
• Prepare or assist in bulk mailings, (sort per postal regulations)
and complete forms.
• Coordinate collaborative activities and events with other
• All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated knowledge of and strong commitment to the mission
and operation of the Office of Admissions.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Possesses the appropriate professional demeanor for working with
stakeholders within and outside the university community.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• A demonstrated competence in working with data systems.
• The ability to work in a team environment and adapt to
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule.
• Knowledge of computer and work processing/database
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Confidentiality: Position requires complete and utmost confidence
regarding maintenance and processing of student information.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Staff - Bi-Weekly (Non Exempt)
Budgeted Annual Salary
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What is the highest degree you hold?
- Completed all Doctorate coursework, but has not completed
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Assoicate's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
- * Do you have experience working in an office environment?
- Yes- Five or more years
- Yes- Three to four years
- Yes- One to two years
- Yes- Less than one year
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts