A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
(ATSU-ASDOH) invites applications for a post-doc program
coordinator on the Mesa, Arizona campus. This position reports to
the Associate Dean, Advanced Education & Strategic
Partnerships. The post-doc program coordinator supports day-to-day
activities and functions of the Advanced Education in General
Dentistry (AEGD) residency program and residents within NYU
Langone’s Central Arizona region.
- Serves as the Primary Institutional Liaison for all incoming
and prospective AEGD residents.
- Provides administrative support to faculty and staff in the
Advanced Care Clinic (ACC).
- Primary Institutional Liaison for all incoming and prospective
AEGD residents .
- Assist with organization of recruitment and enrollment of
- Coordinates curriculum for resident orientation at the
direction of Clinical & Educational Director faculties for each
- Assist faculty in monitoring resident progress for program
completion and certification.
- Distribute NYU Langone Resident Clinic manual, ASDOH Clinic
Policy and Procedure Manual to residents with onboarding
- Manage payroll for all central AZ residents via NYU Langone
- Record and track AEGD residents’ time off for medical, CE and
vacation, reporting to NYU, and updating Axium appointment book
with time off.
- Track and report all resident incidents and exposures.
- Create and maintain activities log of the AEGD program as
required by CODA.
- Schedule meetings and room bookings as related to faculty,
residents, students and administration of the ACC, along with
preparation of meeting documents as needed.
- Compile agenda, record and distribute the minutes of AEGD and
- Keep the ACC directors & Triton team apprised of pertinent
resident scheduling changes.
- Oversee allocation of annual budget for the educational,
resident-related activities, i.e. orientation, interviews.
- Work with faculty to schedule lunch and learns, and make
arrangements for the food.
- Act as Administrative assistant to the Associate Dean, Advanced
Education & Strategic Partnerships, and ACC directors,
including maintaining multiple calendars and general
- Manage the Google calendar for AEGD program.
- Oversee the Google calendar for the Northwestern Mutual
conference room, receiving and booking all incoming requests.
- Write detailed, accurate communication, including memorandums,
letters and reports concerning the program.
- Input AEGD resident schedules in New Innovations.
- Maintains student rotation info in Axium, per the rotation and
rainbow calendars of the Clinical Education office.
- Assist with reviewing faculty calendar in Axium for
- Assist with travel arrangements as requested – traveling ASDOH
faculty, visiting lecturers, and internal faculty.
- Coordinate with AEGD faculty to compile and distribute lecture
and Regional Day schedules .
- Manage and maintain records related to the AEGD program.
- Frequent communication with NYU administration regarding AEGD
- Check the e-fax assigned to ACC daily and distributes faxes per
- Retrieve ACC mail from the bin and deliver to appropriate
- Assist with records copy and release for ACC patients.
- Provide clerical support as needed to ACC department and
- Act as back up to the ACC and Orthodontic deposit process.
- Send monthly invoices for laundry to ASDOH Operations after
reviewing for accuracy.
- Prepare and submit vendor payment purchase order (PO)
- Other duties as assigned .
- At least three years' strong administrative background with
project management experience.
- Calendar coordination and event planning a plus.
- Communication, writing, computer, and organizational skills
- Must have independent problem solving skills and the ability to
deescalate in a conflict or confrontation.