ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR – PHOTOGRAPHY - PT
Consider being a part of CCC’s transformation and join the 5,800
faculty and staff who serve 120,000 students at seven campuses and
six satellite sites city-wide. At CCC, employees contribute to the
success of our students while enjoying competitive compensation and
outstanding benefits packages. Build your future at City Colleges
of Chicago and ensure more students complete their curricula -
college-ready, career-ready and prepared to pursue their life’s
Richard J. Daley College is located on the southwest side of
Chicago. As a City College of Chicago, Daley College offers
accessible and affordable opportunities for academic advancement,
career development, and personal enrichment. The Advanced
Manufacturing College to Careers program is headquartered at
Richard J. Daley College.
The Department is currently seeking a Photography Adjunct Faculty
to begin Spring Semester 2022. Daley College seeks an
innovative and collaborative Adjunct Instructor to teach a college
course in Photography (focus on Darkroom Photography).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating
new technologies in the learning process and the ability to
inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
- Required to post your syllabi on Blackboard and to enter your
final grades online in PeopleSoft.
- Use Blackboard and integrate technology in the classroom.
- Develop curriculum and program planning.
- Adhere to City Colleges of Chicago code of ethics, board rules
and policies & procedures.
- M.A. in Art or MFA in Visual Arts
- Knowledge of the Blackboard Learning Management System,
- Experience with a diverse, multi-lingual student population is
desired, as is a commitment to the open access mission of the
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with
diverse group of staff and students.
All interested candidates, including current CCC employees, must
submit the following documents for review:
- A letter of interest
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- A statement of your teaching philosophy
- A legible copy of your college transcripts (Unofficial
transcripts initially accepted, official transcripts must be
provided at time of interview.)
- Two letters of recommendation.
Note: Official transcripts must be provided if hired.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges!