Wheaton is a leading private, coeducational, liberal arts college
of 1800 students located in Norton, MA and within easy commuting
distance of Boston and Providence.
Program Marketing Manager and Data Analyst
Staff Work Schedule (hours/dates):
Academic Year Schedule (dates):
Marketing & Communications
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Specifically responsible for overseeing the integration of
marketing communications, online platforms and marketing analysis
efforts related to enrollment. This individual will act as a
partner with enrollment colleagues for all email marketing, digital
communications and marketing analysis projects aimed to move target
audiences from awareness to consideration to enrollment at the
- Manage marketing automation platform (Slate) ensuring
compliance with best practices. Support platform integration with
other marketing platforms (i.e. edu websites, college search
profiles, social media, etc.).
- Develop and maintain analytics reports and dashboards on lead
generation, marketing attribution, and program enrollment trends,
to provide insight to key enrollment stakeholders and Marketing
& Communications team
- Use A/B tests, experiments, quantitative research, statistical
analysis, testing, and modeling to improve and optimize conversion
rates across a variety of owned and paid channels
- Lead the evaluation of customer insights and the strategies for
data collection. Discover new paths for business growth through
optimizing existing tactics or exploring new media.
- Write, edit, and optimize email, web and other enrollment
marketing copy, ensuring compliance with best practices and
consistency with Wheaton brand
- Serve as the marketing liaison for enrollment partners within
enrollment marketing platforms
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned or
directed by the supervisor. This may include attendance and
participation in required training for role.
• Five or more years of relatable communications or marketing
experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education,
including a Master’s Degree
• Experience with email marketing, marketing automation and
customer relationship platforms, preferably with experience in
Technolutions Slate platform.
• Demonstrated experience with all aspects of the marketing mix and
integrated marketing principles and strategy.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• A keen interest in the latest developments, industry trends, and
best practices for integrated marketing, enrollment marketing, and
• Team-oriented and self-motivated, with the ability to think
creatively and analytically.
Individuals must possess these knowledges, skills and abilities or
be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform
the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable
accommodation, using some other combination of skills and
Wheaton is a private coeducational liberal arts college within
commuting distance of Boston and Providence. We have nearly
undergraduates from 40 U.S. States and more than 70 countries.
of our undergraduates are U.S. students of color and 11% are
citizens. Wheaton College is an equal opportunity/affirmative
employer and does not discriminate against any individual or group
basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
information, or disability. In a continuing effort to maintain and
an intellectually diverse learning environment, the Department and
College actively encourages applications from women and members
Open Until Filled
Office of Human Resources
Special Instructions to Candidates:
To prevent the infection and spread of COVID -19 and as an integral
part of our public health and safety measures, Wheaton College
requires that all successful applicants hired provide proof of full
vaccination for COVID -19 at the time of employment, unless an
exemption from this policy is requested and approved. Applicants
believing that they need an accommodation of this policy because of
a disability, medical condition, or sincerely-held religious belief
should inform the Office of Human Resources after an offer of
employment is extended.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- List of References