On-site work only: Franklin, Tennessee
Here’s what winning looks like in this
- Work closely with EVP of Ramsey Education to create the
business model for Ramsey Career Academy.
- Drive the development of the Ramsey Career Academy business
model, including sales, marketing strategy, vision, direction,
staffing structure and product development.
- Lead the development of the Ramsey Career Academy framework.
This includes identifying the course requirements that lead to
certifications, plus the various courses and certifications to
- Work with the curriculum development team to create, design and
construct the content for the courses.
- Review competitor course offerings to have a deep understanding
of what’s being offered in the marketplace.
- Work closely with EVP of Ramsey Education to set the strategic
direction of Ramsey Career Academy, including establishing the
target market, creating a long-term vision, and identifying what
success looks like.
- Serve as the direct leader for Ramsey Career Academy team
members and provide direction, encouragement, training and
accountability to the individual team members.
- Serve on the Ramsey Education Senior Leadership Team and speak
into the day-to-day business as well as the future vision of Ramsey
Skills needed to win:
- Extensive experience in Higher Education Administration
- Ability to drive results, bring fresh ideas, and bring the
Ramsey Career Academy from vision to reality
- Passion for education
- Ability to partner with other leaders and stakeholders
- Experience having multiple direct reports
- Ideal experience with running or creating a business
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of
mission come from being present with each other. That’s
why all of our team members work together under one roof
at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
Here are just a few of the amazing perks and benefits at
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can
still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to
volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Prioritized work-life balance and a workweek that rarely
exceeds 40 hours
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the
crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets