MSSA Reserve Faculty Instructor, Server & Cloud Administration - Fort Campbell, KY
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide is seeking reserve applicants for future full-time faculty instructor positions within our Microsoft Software and Systems Academy (MSSA) program at the Fort Campbell Campus location. This program helps military veterans launch themselves onto a second great career as a Server and Cloud Administrator, and is offered at 13 different US locations. This exciting new program delivers industry-leading systems and software courseware with ERAU's proven instructional methods, using a combination of classroom, virtual labs, and student project instructional techniques. It transforms veterans with little or no IT experience into competent foundational practitioners via intensive hands-on experiences focused on current best IT practices.
At this time, we are seeking to prequalify a pool of candidate full-time faculty instructors for our MSSA program, who want to teach undergraduate technology courses in the area of Server and Cloud Administrator. Teaching will be in a face-to-face environment. Curriculum maintenance and lecture preparations will be done asynchronously from your home office. The faculty instructor will teach during 4 out of the 5 terms each year, and then utilize the 5th term to work on professional development and curricular activities.
Applicants in this reserve who meet the minimum criteria will be contacted if and when a position becomes available.
This position is eligible to receive ERAU's benefit package ( https://careers.erau.edu/benefits/ ), as well as professional development funds, a technology stipend, and more.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For more information on the MSSA program, including information about the program's current teaching locations, please visit https://worldwide.erau.edu/microsoft
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Candidates must have a Master's degree in computer science, information technology, cybersecurity, information systems, or a related field. Candidates must also have hands-on experience as a teacher, trainer, or developer in the following areas:
- Network, server or data center systems installation, configuration, and administration
- Network architecture planning, installation, and troubleshooting
- Software defined networks
- Virtualization and cloud system deployment
- Server and cloud architecture planning
- Data center operations
- Server and cloud information security and assurance
- Scripting and other automation tools for server and cloud systems deployment and operation
- Microsoft systems technologies
- Windows Server (2016, 2012 preferred, 2008 possibly)
- Active Directory, access control, and identity management
- Systems Center Manager
Preferred candidates are those who have achieved one or more of the following certificates:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Expert (MCSE)
- Networks, server infrastructure, cloud infrastructure
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- Networking Fundamentals
- Server Fundamentals
- Cisco or other vendor: Network and Systems
Current industry-recognized certifications in any of these technology areas are also a plus!
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Campbell
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Campbell
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Campbell
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Campbell
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Campbell