ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR - COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
RICHARD J. DALEY COLLEGE
Daley College is currently seeking a part-time Faculty to teach CIS
during the Spring semester. If you have passion for teaching and
learning, and are committed to the mission of the community
college, consider joining our team. The ideal candidate will have
demonstrated success in the classroom by developing and using
effective teaching strategies that meet students’ diverse needs and
engage the student in critical thinking and problem solving.
We are seeking candidates who have experience within the
following disciplines; Web Development, Networking or Cybersecurity
- Design courses to meet learning outcomes, and promote students’
active participation in their own learning.
- Create an effective learning environment that fosters students’
intellectual curiosity and helps students to problem solve using
discipline-specific thinking strategies.
- Employ a variety of formative and summative assessments to
ensure that classroom instruction leads to student learning and the
attainment of the student learning outcomes for the course.
- Help students reach their academic, personal and career goals
and foster a safe environment that respects the diversity of people
and ideas by modeling respect for all students and conveying
confidence in every student’s ability to learn.
- Contribute to and provide leadership in the student’s academic
and professional communities, and promote collaboration and
teamwork among members of these communities.
- Master’s Degree in IT related discipline.
- Knowledge of D2L System, preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to
communicate with diverse group of staff and students required.
- Experience with a diverse, multi-lingual student population is
desired, as is a commitment to the open access mission of the
- Candidates with experience with web development and design,
database scripting and administration, and computer programming
To Apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Unofficial transcripts
Note: Official transcripts must be provided if hired.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in CCC!