The Raymond A. Mason School of Business at William & Mary is
recruiting a pool of adjunct faculty (Section Leaders) to lead one
or more 7.5-week course sections within the Online Master of
Science in Finance (MSF) program during the 2022 semesters.
Section Leaders serve a vital role in the student learning
experience and are valued members of the William & Mary
community. Duties include facilitating course activities,
monitoring discussion boards, providing students with timely
feedback, and grading assignments and exams.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a closely related
field, or an MBA with a concentration in finance. (Note: A master’s
degree in accounting is preferred for the Financial Statement
Analysis and Modeling course.)
- Significant expertise and relevant professional and/or
instructional experience in the subject matter.
- Experience providing instruction to adult learners in an
academic or corporate setting.
- Demonstrated excellence communicating and collaborating in
- Demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive
learning environment for a diverse student population.
- Demonstrated commitment to upholding William & Mary’s
historic reputation for academic excellence and innovation.
- Doctoral degree directly related to the discipline.
- Demonstrated excellence teaching adult learners in a
professional degree program.
- Experience providing online instruction.
- Enthusiasm for delivering education in an online mode.
- Proficiency using video conferencing technologies and web-based
- Experience using Canvas or a similar learning management
Please view the job posting for complete details and to submit
William & Mary values diversity and invites applications
from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching
and service missions of the university. The university is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications
from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with