Assistant Football Coach-Part-time
Florham Campus, Madison, NJ
Hiring Manager Title:
Director of Athletics
The Part-Time Assistant Coach assists the Head Coach in organizing,
developing and administering an intercollegiate program for
Football in compliance with the rules and regulations of the
department, the university, the NCAA Division III, the Middle
Atlantic Conference, and any other organization or association in
which the department may hold membership. The incumbent also
participates in the recruitment of qualified student-athletes
within university and NCAA Division III guidelines.
1. Baccalaureate degree or equivalent related work
2. Prior experience coaching and/or playing Football), preferably
on the intercollegiate level.
3. Strong communication skills to enhance effective interaction
with students, recruits, administrators, alumni and the
4. Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record in
accordance with the university’s Motor Vehicle policy. A MVC check
will be required at the time of hire and thereafter as deemed
appropriate by the university. Candidates for hire will be required
to sign a waiver authorizing the MVC check.
5. Must be willing to travel and be available to work flexible
hours including nights and weekends as required.
6. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing
the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Hours may include nights, weekends and some holidays
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Application for Employment
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter