Adjunct Faculty - ESL AVANZA Spanish-English Bilingual Fall
Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ
Academic Hispanic Programs-Metro
Hiring Manager Title:
Hispanic Center ESL Coordinator
Commensurate with Experience
Instructor needed to teach college ESL to high school students
enrolled in an-early-college program at Fairleigh Dickinson
University. Classes are offered during daytime. Classes are
in-person for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters.
· Candidate should be able to implement face-to-face
· Candidate should be able to implement grammar connected
based on the four fundamental language skills — listening,
speaking, college level
, and reading.
· Candidate should be able to work on a digital LMS (Learning
to implement lesson and home-classroom-assignment modules to
classroom teaching of the activities described above.
· Candidate should be willing to revise assignments, and
assignments at home to give adequate and accurate feedback to
students to help them
master the college writing process.
· Candidate should be willing to attend some extra-curricular when
· Candidate should have effective and efficient organizational
documenting and reporting purposes of teaching material utilized in
A bachelor’s degree is required — a master’s degree
Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant ESL teaching
Candidates should have bilingual Spanish-English language
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background
Candidates for hire are required to sign a background-check waiver
and produce a social security card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3