The Department of Business and Economics at Elmhurst University,
in the west suburbs of Chicago, invites applications for adjunct
faculty to teach marketing management courses for the 2021-22
- Teach marketing management courses.
- Flexibility relative to teaching schedule.
- Be available for meetings with marketing and management
professors a few times during the semester.
- Grade, manage and set up assignments using the Blackboard
learning management system.
- MBA or higher.
- Some college teaching experience.
Marketing management experience preferred.