CCG Administrative Assistant
CCG, Location Operations
Salary range starts at:
$13.50 per hour
Columbia College is committed to creating an inclusive employee
experience for all regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability. The
college maintains a safe place for open discourse; supports
activities that promote diversity and inclusion; and overall,
fosters a sense of community that welcomes everyone.
The Administrative Assistant will serve as a liaison with
nationwide location personnel and students. As Administrative
Assistant, this individual will provide support for the Associate
Vice Presidents of CCG. The employee will work independently and
with a team to manage and assist with Location Operation processes
and communications. This position will initiate the weekly tasks
within the Annual Tasks and Operations Management (ATOM) for CCG,
process course section changes, and track deadlines in regards to
the memo grid, they are also responsible for main office coverage
to include answering the main line and monitoring inboxes and
general administrative duties. This position will be heavily
focused on data entry related to faculty and staff payroll, new
hire process, and tracking data as needed. This individual will
work in coordination with other staff on various projects to ensure
deadlines are met for the department. The Administrative Assistant
will assist the Location Operations team to ensure quality customer
service to all CCG location staff, faculty, and students.
- Perform job duties in accordance with Columbia College’s
vision, mission and values, and contributes to the development of
the CCG Department.
- Support Associate Vice Presidents with calendar maintenance,
travel arrangements, and report processing.
- Facilitate and maintain CCG Memo grid and tracking location
responses for deadline management, including sending notifications
through SharePoint and email.
- Prepare class average report each session as scheduled through
- Process section amendment changes, as needed, and maintain
section amendment inbox.
- Initiate the CCG Annual Tasks and Operations Management (ATOM)
Plan and necessary communication to CCG Location Directors.
- Facilitate digital newsletter processing as needed by Strategic
Communication Specialist for Advancement.
- Process and monitor new hire system access requests for all
incoming staff for CCG nationwide locations.
- Maintain CCG Employee listings and organizational charts for
- Initiate CCG nationwide anniversary processes, related to
locations and CCG staff members.
- Process adjunct faculty contracts via mail merge and sending
email correspondence during the payroll process and special
training payments. This includes managing all related adjunct
faculty payroll process items: email inbox, faculty contacts, and
appropriate data entry.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure documentation for all
position related tasks.
- Fulfill additional responsibilities as assigned.
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive of every
duty and responsibility required by the employee in the
- At least one year of college or professional experience
- Experience in a higher education environment.
- Educational background in business or related field.
Columbia College values its employees and is committed to offering
benefits designed to help enhance their health and well-being.
Columbia College views the benefits offered to its workforce as an
important component of the overall compensation package made
available by the College. We strive to offer our employees
comprehensive and affordable benefits that make Columbia College an
even more attractive place to work.
The College offers generous benefits to eligible employees that
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Basic life insurance and AD&D insurance
- A 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan, to which the College will
match up to 8% of an employee’s annual compensation that vests at
20% a year after the employee satisfies a one year waiting period,
is at least 21 years of age, has worked at least 1,000 hours in a
- Paid vacation leave
- Paid sick leave
- An Employee Educational Grant program that allows eligible
individuals to take undergraduate in-seat classes at Columbia
College tuition free, and online undergraduate courses at a 75%
- A Graduate Educational Grant program that allows eligible
individuals to take graduate classes in-seat or online at Columbia
College, at a 75% tuition reduction
- Participation in Tuition Exchange programs that allows full
time employees to send their non-emancipated children to other
member institutions with no or significantly reduced tuition
The offer of employment and assignment to duties is contingent upon
a satisfactory criminal background check. The information may
include, but is not limited to, academic, residential, achievement,
performance, attendance, disciplinary, employment history, credit
history, driving history, and criminal history of public
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until
the position is filled.
Columbia College is an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) and
the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus
crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), the Department of Campus Safety
for Columbia College has provided the Annual Security and Fire
Safety Report and crime statistics for the main campus and venues
Columbia College is required to distribute this information to all
current and prospective employees and students. Please follow the
link below for the full report or contact Human Resources at
573-875-7495 for a printed copy.