Working Warhawk II - Student Affairs Event Team
Number of Vacancies
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
You will work directly with the Office of Events and Student
Affairs staff and serve as the face of AUM during Campus Events.
While a part of the Events Team, you will be provided with a great
opportunity to build leadership skills, network with their peers
and faculty/staff, and make a difference in the life of a new AUM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Students must have availability from 10 AM to 2 PM at least two
- Maintain a positive attitude and represent the university in a
- Work as a team with fellow Team Members.
- Be on time and work all events.
- Assist with setup, facilitating, and breakdown of campus
- Assist with office work, as needed, in the Student Affairs
- Be creative when engaging in planning and interacting with
- Be engaged and fully present where you are at all times.
- Student Leadership
- Customer Service
- Event Assistance
- Office & Clerical
Please upload your current or upcoming class schedule to the
section titled, “Student Schedule”.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Student Schedule