This job post is for creating a pool of applicants
who could be called upon when needed.
General Statement of Job
The Art Model poses in a variety of positions for students to
use for artistic reference primarily for drawings but may also
include sculptures, paintings, molds, photographs, and other forms
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Primarily will pose unclothed.
- Maintains poses in order to allow students to practice their
drawing skills for up to 45 minutes at a time.
- Poses as directed or strikes suitable interpretive poses.
- Models one or more parts of body such as hands, legs, or
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education, Experience, and Licenses
- A high school diploma or GED is required for this
- No experience required for this position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Requires the ability to sit, stand, recline, or crouch for up
to 45 minutes at a time.
- May be required to pose with or without clothes.
- May be required to pose for pictures taken by Still
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit, stand, or recline.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above job profile does not
include all essential and nonessential duties of this job. All
employees with disabilities are encouraged to contact Human
Resources to review and discuss the essential and nonessential
functions of the job. An employee with a disability can evaluate
the job in greater detail to determine if she/he can safely perform
the essential function of this job with or without reasonable