Responsible for managing the operation of game, event, or program
on a campus recreational facility and is expected to:
- Ensure the successful operation of assigned game, event, or
- Work with all support staff and college personnel on duty to
ensure the effective delivery of service
- Troubleshoot all routine issues.
- Communicate and assist constituents with all needs related to a
game, event, or program
- Serve a point of contact for official business related to the
Athletic game, event or intramural.
- Communicate forward to supervisor all game, event, or program
issues, outcomes, and reports.
Adjunct level 1 - $900 per credit hour.
- Bachelor's degree or two years (66 credits) of attending college
in a sports related field.
- Knowledge or athletic and wellness equipment.
- Valid Maryland Driver's License with less than 5 points.
- Experience in multi-purpose recreational facilities.
- Familiarity with the governing bodies of collegiate
- Ability to cooperate and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work with a multicultural population
CCBC Part Time Benefits At A Glance
Supplemental (Retirement Annuities) 403(b) and 457(b)
- Tax-sheltered annuities – 403(b). Payroll salary reduction
authorization is needed. The form is available on SharePoint
Forms/Human Resources Forms.
The 403(b) supplemental retirement plan is available to all CCBC
employees (Adjunct Faculty, Part Time Associates and Full Time
- Roth 403(b) is a savings feature that is available when you
open a 403(b) account. The Roth 403(b) savings feature allows
employees to contribute after-tax dollars and then withdraw
tax-free dollars from their account upon retirement. The Roth
403(b) savings feature is only offered by the following vendors:
TIAA-CREF and VOYA Financial Advisors, Inc. Adjunct Faculty, Part
Time Associates and Full Time employees are eligible to save for
retirement using the Roth 403(b) savings feature. Employees may
contribute traditional pre-tax 403(b) dollars and Roth 403(b)
post-tax dollars simultaneously. The savings limits are combined
for the Traditional 403(b) and the Roth 403(b) contributions.
- Deferred Compensation Plan — 457(b) offered through VOYA
Financial Advisors, Inc. The 457(b) salary reduction authorization
form is needed. The form is available on SharePoint Forms/Human
Free. Must obtain a parking permit from the Department of Public
Safety to use on all campuses.
Sick and Safe Leave
CCBC is pleased to offer paid sick and safe leave for part-time
employees. Paid sick and safe leave is earned by all part-time
employees including credit and non-credit adjunct faculty,
part-time associates and other part-time employees.