Under the supervision of the Head Athletic Coach, the Assistant
Intercollegiate Athletic Coach is responsible for assisting with
the coaching of the assigned sport and is expected to:
- Assist with the leadership and coaching necessary.
- Read, understand, and Correctly apply all rules and regulations
of the college, NJCAA, NJCAA Region XX and the Maryland JUCO
- Work cooperatively with the college administration and support
- Assist with the implementation of an organized fund raising
- Cultivate an environment of good sportsmanship.
- Perform responsibilities in multi-purpose shared
- Serve as a van driver for intercollegiate games and
- Perform head coaching duties temporarily necessitated by routine
absences of the head intercollegiate athletic coach.
- Ability to work with a multicultural population
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Adjunct level 1 - $900 per credit hour.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years high school, college coaching or playing
- Certification in first aid, CPR and AED.
- Valid Maryland Driver's License with less than 5 points.
- Knowledge of athletic and wellness equipment.
- Experience in multi-purpose recreational facilities.
- Familiarity with the governing bodies of collegiate
CCBC Part Time Benefits At A Glance
Supplemental (Retirement Annuities) 403(b) and 457(b)
- Tax-sheltered annuities – 403(b). Payroll salary reduction
authorization is needed. The form is available on SharePoint
Forms/Human Resources Forms.
The 403(b) supplemental retirement plan is available to all CCBC
employees (Adjunct Faculty, Part Time Associates and Full Time
- Roth 403(b) is a savings feature that is available when you
open a 403(b) account. The Roth 403(b) savings feature allows
employees to contribute after-tax dollars and then withdraw
tax-free dollars from their account upon retirement. The Roth
403(b) savings feature is only offered by the following vendors:
TIAA-CREF and VOYA Financial Advisors, Inc. Adjunct Faculty, Part
Time Associates and Full Time employees are eligible to save for
retirement using the Roth 403(b) savings feature. Employees may
contribute traditional pre-tax 403(b) dollars and Roth 403(b)
post-tax dollars simultaneously. The savings limits are combined
for the Traditional 403(b) and the Roth 403(b) contributions.
- Deferred Compensation Plan — 457(b) offered through VOYA
Financial Advisors, Inc. The 457(b) salary reduction authorization
form is needed. The form is available on SharePoint Forms/Human
Free. Must obtain a parking permit from the Department of Public
Safety to use on all campuses.
Sick and Safe Leave
CCBC is pleased to offer paid sick and safe leave for part-time
employees. Paid sick and safe leave is earned by all part-time
employees including credit and non-credit adjunct faculty,
part-time associates and other part-time employees.