Dining Systems Coordinator
***New hires for this position will be eligible for a $750
sign-on bonus at the completion of 180 days of
Responsible for updating, tracking and recording information in the
current Eatec menu management system and Banner for all of Dining
Services. Responsible for receiving and paying invoices totaling
over $4 million.
Offer is contingent upon successful completion of a
criminal background check.
* Reviews all invoices for accuracy and logs invoices in ledger
system, submitting all invoices for payment through Banner System
after receiving the reports from Eatec.
* Helps maintain the Eatec database including inputting of
invoices, recipe creation and other data entry tasks.
* Initiates follow-up with vendors regarding pricing information,
credits or invoice errors.
* Tracks all invoices and files requests for rebates.
* Monitors vending and places service calls as needed.
* Fills in for the purchaser when needed. This includes placing the
orders through Eatec and following up with the vendors.
* Posts the menus to the web for the dining halls.
* Inputs 2500 students into the meal plan database.
* Maintains the student database once meal plans are
* Serves as the point person for all student meal plan issues or
* Serves as the point person for all parent meal plan issues or
* Works closely with unit managers on budgets and Eatec
* Trains lead cooks and chefs on Eatec.
* Trains front of the house board managers along with retail
managers on the meal plan data base.
* Addresses any meal plan database issues with vending or other
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required. If no
Associate’s Degree, then high school diploma or GED and at least
three years of relevant experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of automated office equipment with good math skills. Must
have working knowledge of Microsoft windows and Office
Prior dining service experience preferred. Proven positive customer
relations skills a must. 3 years of clerical or office experience.
Background in accounting helpful.
Offers of employment are contingent on completion of a background
check. Information on our background check policy can be found
To apply, visit https://middlebury.peopleadmin.com/postings/25445
Middlebury is an equal-opportunity employer where diversity,
equity, and inclusion are core values. To this end, Middlebury
recruits talented and diverse faculty, staff, and students from
across the United States and around the world. Middlebury
encourages applications from women, people of color, people with
disabilities, and members of other protected classes and
historically underrepresented communities. Middlebury also invites
applications from individuals who demonstrate an ongoing commitment
to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the