COLLEGE STOREKEEPER PART-TIME
Olive-Harvey College is currently seeking a College Storekeeper
(Part-Time) with a passion for customer service, along with strong
commitment to the mission and ideals of the community college. When
you join Olive-Harvey College you will support the goals of helping
students develop the research skills needed for academic success as
a lifelong learner. The College Storekeeper is under general
supervision, maintains and rearranges stockrooms and storerooms;
and performs related duties as required.
- Tags and records new furniture and equipment.
- Processes requisitions for materials, supplies and equipment in
accordance with established procedures.
- Participates in physical inventories and maintains perpetual
- Maintains records of the receipt and distribution of materials,
supplies and equipment.
- Maintains records of obsolete equipment and furniture.
- Maintain storage room of college records.
- Moves and arranges furniture.
We are are an equal and affirmative action employer.
- A high school diploma supplemented by two years of college with
two years experience in receiving, recording, storing and issuing
materials, supplies and equipment or an equivalent combination of
education and experience is required.
- Good knowledge of college store procedures.
- Must be in good physical condition and have the ability and
willingness to perform some duties that may require some physical
- Ability to prepare and maintain records and to perform simple
- Available to work the schedule below:
- Monday - Thursday, 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.& Friday, 10:30
a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!