HAROLD WASHINGTON COLLEGE
Harold Washington College is seeking a Full Time Resgistrar to join
the Student Services Team and Enrollment Management Team at Harold
The effective and proper administration
of the development, implementation and improvement of an effective
admissions and records program.
- Prepares and directs the registration procedure to meet the
needs of the students and the standards of local, state and federal
agencies. Develops and manages the College record keeping process.
Develops and implements the College admission function. Serves as a
liaison between the College and high schools.
- Directs and monitors registration and maintenance of records
for all student records at the College. Supervises the processing
of registrations. Provides certificates of course completion to
students and outside agencies. Directs the evaluation and
certification of student records for attendance purposes to outside
agencies such as Veteran's Administration, Public Aid, student loan
lenders and others.
- Serves as liaison to Computer Support Services to maintain and
improve communication in matters relating to information processing
needs. Coordinates the preparation and editing of the College
catalog with all departments.
- Supervises the evaluation of student records to determine
degree eligibility. Assists in planning and conducting commencement
- Adheres to CCC Customer Service Excellence standards
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- M.A. degree in related field plus 3-4 years experience in a
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills. Proven
experience in managing and directing a diversified work staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with employees at all levels of the
organization as well as students and other customers.
- Must be able to effectively represent the College and District
at various meetings.
- Must be self-directed and innovative, able to assess current
operations and integrate new technology into the work process.
Excellent health benefits at low cost; Investment
plans 403(b) & 547(b); SURS Retirement Plan; Generous vacation,
holidays, personal and sick days; Tuition Reimbursement. For a more
detailed overview ob benefits please visit our benefits page.
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within 6
months of hire.
We are an equal Opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!