Functions in a highly skilled craft capacity under minimal
supervision. Provides basic to intermediate service for mechanical
and electrical devices. Works in general construction and
maintenance, including carpentry, painting, plumbing, general
maintenance exterior maintenance, and scheduled moves and event
- Establishes and performs preventative maintenance schedule for
equipment and facilities.
- Orders supplies and materials and maintains adequate inventory
levels for skill trades.
- May assist with training other maintenance personnel.
- Performs the duties of skill trades such as plumbing,
electrical, carpentry, painting, general maintenance, mechanical,
HVAC, roofing and exterior maintenance as required.
- Selects materials to complete work requests or projects.
- Assists other specialized crafts in larger, more complex
projects, and assists other shops as needed including scheduled
moves and event setup.
- May be considered essential personnel and may be assigned to
serve on special task force during periods of emergency.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 3 years experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and
simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as
might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school
diploma or equivalent (GED). Prefer at least 288 hours of classroom
and related study as designated by apprenticeship standards.
Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly
Certification/Licensing: Works toward fulfillment of second year
apprenticeship requirements as outlined in a U.S. Department of
Labor registered apprenticeship program.
Will require a valid Texas Driver License.
Applicants please attach three (3) professional
references with your submission.
Notes to Applicant:
Please include a minimum of 3
professional references with your attachments.