General Statement of Job
The MotionRocket Operator will control all content on the video
board for the home basketball games. The operator will also
coordinate with the Game Management, Promotion and Community
Engagement Coordinator on preparing and loading all digital assets
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to execute production of all content on video board
during game days.
- Create template layouts for stats, ads and live video.
- Coordinate with Game Management, Promotion and Community
Engagement Coordinator to prepare and ensure content is ready for
- Ability to use professional-grade video production equipment,
- Ability to maintain rigorous quality standards for finished
projects and products.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and concepts with
supervisors in a concise manner.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This will include occasional non-traditional work hours and
Education, Experience, and Licenses
A High School Diploma or GED is required.
A working knowledge of live media production techniques is
Valid Driver's License and the ability to meet insurance
requirements for driving university provided vehicles.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical manuals.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
- Requires the ability to use small office equipment, including
copy machines or multi-line telephone systems.
- Requires the ability to use computers for data entry.
- Requires the ability to use computers for word processing
and/or accounting purposes.
- Requires the ability to safely set up and disassemble
- Requires the ability to carry, lift and safely transport and/or
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel (including the use of a computer keyboard); and
talk or hear (including the use of a telephone). The employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms;
climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or
smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Requires the ability
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious
places; fumes or airborne particles; extreme heat; risk of
electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate to quiet.
NOTICE: The above job profile does not
include all essential and nonessential duties of this job. All
employees with disabilities are encouraged to contact Human
Resources to review and discuss the essential and nonessential
functions of the job. An employee with a disability can evaluate
the job in greater detail to determine if she/he can safely perform
the essential function of this job with or without reasonable