Assistant/ Associate Professor of Chemistry
This position will report directly to the Dean of
Art and Science
Job description/ duties and responsibilities include,
but not limited to:
- Teach basic and advanced didactic and laboratory courses for
undergraduates in chemistry.
- Advise major students on all matters that relate to their
course registration and academic success.
- Develop chemistry program curriculum, jointly with head of
department; and contribute to ongoing program review, assessment,
- Set up chemistry labs and supervise lab instruction.
- Prepare chemistry labs’ manual as needed.
- Develop program marketing materials and assist in recruitment
- Participate in scholarly activities, university, and public
service, as appropriate.
Qualifications: Candidate must have
- PhD in chemistry from an accredited North American
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience post- graduation in a
college/ university setting
- Familiarity with American system of higher education
Applications should include a cover letter addressing the
requirements of the position, a curriculum vita, and contact
information for three (3) professional references and copies of
degrees or certification. Applications will be accepted until
the position is filled. Confidential review of materials and
screening of candidates will begin immediately.
Please apply through AUIB website OR send your application and
supporting documents to the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org with Karin.Jesuis@auib.edu.iq in