COLLEGE CLERICAL ASSISTANT I – REGISTRAR (PART-TIME)
Truman College is looking for a College Clerical Assistant I with
great customer service skills to assist in the Registrar
Department. Under supervision, performs a variety of routine
clerical duties in a college administrative or departmental office;
and performs related duties as required.
- Prepares routine records, memos and forms; proofs completed
assignments for errors and makes appropriate corrections; maintains
office and student record files in alphabetical and/or numerical
- Receives and sorts incoming mail and distributes to appropriate
personnel or office; answers telephones, takes messages and
transfers calls; provides general information to students regarding
registration, financial aid, departmental course offerings and
campus policies and procedures.
- Collates materials such as exams, classroom handouts, faculty
lists and handbooks, teacher program forms, narrative reports and
- Operates basic office equipment; prepares order requisitions
for needed office supplies and materials; and may assist during
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
- Graduation from high school supplemented by one year of
clerical in an office setting; or an equivalent combination of
training and experience.
- Knowledge of word processing software; and knowledge of basic
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions; and ability to
operate a personal computer.
- Skill in basic filing; and good verbal communication
Thank you for your interest in CCC!