Assist in the successful completion of New York State AHEC System
health workforce development projects via programmatic outreach,
advocacy and support services, as well as serve as the direct
support role for the Rural Communities Opioid Response Program (
RCORP ), AHEC Scholars and AHEC SET Program.
Outstanding Benefits Package
- Develop/Create all AHEC SET program printed
correspondence/materials as needed.
- Develop and Coordinate virtual career exposure and non-clinical
simulation activities for student engagement/participation.
- Develop non-clinical program curricula/modules for student
- Facilitation of student/team SET Case Scenario
- Oversee the enrollment of AHEC Scholars students for
participation in the AHEC SET – Simulation Education Training in
the Oxford Medical Virtual Simulation Platform.
- Develop an Outreach Calendar of activities for the NYS AHEC
System Statewide Office.
- Assist with coordination of federal and state legislative
advocacy efforts to support continued funding for the New York
State AHEC System.
- Maintain Legislative updates and roster of constituents for
dissemination to the NYS Area Health Education Centers/Regional
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There
are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement
plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy
mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to
support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to
learn about our
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public
research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies
ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to
achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures
challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed.
Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further
knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who
are valued for their talents and their impact on global society.
Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research
Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to
an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management,
Education, Communications or Marketing degree, Public Health or
related field; in conjunction with 2 years of relevant
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook,
- Outstanding written, oral, and interpersonal communication
skills, including public speaking, public relations and ability to
facilitate informational sessions.
For more information, click the "How to Apply" button.