Assists with supporting Enrollment Management operations to
ensure prospective, current, and former students, parents,
families, alumni, faculty, staff, and the university community
receive accurate information and guidance primarily in NAU's Call
Center. Provides information and interpretation on pathway and
transfer progress and processes, registration, financial aid,
scholarships and waivers, student records, billing, tuition, and
Job Functions and Duties:
Student and Customer Support (50%)
- Assists with and facilitates appropriate processes related to
enrollment management functions, such as pathway and transfer
progress and processes, registration, financial aid, scholarships
and waivers, student records, billing, tuition, and payment to
provide timely service.
- Assists with the counseling, education, guidance, and
instruction of students in the completion of various forms related
to registration, student accounts, and/or financial aid; provides
information regarding deadlines, deferments, transcripts,
graduation, residency, reinstatements, etc.
- Respond to inquiries from internal ESS staff and internal NAU
staff to provide case triage and expedited customer service.
- Support the university by providing easy access to information
for students, parents, guardians, faculty, and staff.
- Provides outreach and assistance to students regarding
university enrollment management programs and processes.
- Provides high-quality customer service.
- Process student add/drop and petitions requests.
Knowledge of University Policies and Procedures
- Advise students by providing financial aid information
concerning the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and
online FAFSA applications; explain financial aid eligibility and
disbursement of aid, as well as cost of attendance figures.
- Resolve problems or concerns on student account billing
statements and financial transactions; answer questions and explain
debits and credits, tuition and fee assessment, credit load and
impact on tuition, and refund/credit transactions.
- Advise students of enrollment timelines and forms.
- Facilitate student needs in navigating pre-advising and
enrollment planning process.
- Receives and responds to questions to ensure efficient
navigation of enrollment management processes, procedures, and
- Ensures all applicable university, state, and federal
guidelines, policies, and/or regulations are met.
- Follow FERPA guidelines appropriately
Departmental Liaison and Representative (10%)
- Serves as a liaison and cultivates relationships with for a
broad range of student services, such as Student Life, Veteran
Services, Disability Resources, University Advising, and other
- Provide service to prospective Nursing Students and Prospective
Transfer students. Including liaison work with the transfer
articulation department in University Admissions and University
- Specialize in Salesforce CRM application to provide customer
service in the form of inbound and outbound phone calls, emails,
print communications, and in-person on Scholarships and Financial
Aid, Student and Departmental Accounts, The Office of the
Registrar, and Admissions and Orientation
Knowledge of Enrollment Management and Student Services Call
Center workplace systems, processes, and priorities (10%)
- Identifies and escalates complex or sensitive employment or
workplace concerns to supervisor in order to reduce employee and
- Function as Tier 2 support for phone and walk-in for the
Student Contact Center and Student Service Center including
escalations and Tier 2 knowledge base management.
- Document student contact through Salesforce case management in
student information database and coordinate transition of
higher-level cases to functional area staff.
- Facilitate transition to Tier 3 functional area service.
- Manages and tracks key tasks and workloads across the
- Provide case quality assurance for Tier 1 structures and
systems through case triage.
- Process documents for ESS including but not limited to W9-S
forms, Prop 300, and DES forms. Respond to operational demands of
ESS and the University as determined by ESS leadership.
Other Duties as Assigned (5%)
- Weekends and evening work will be required in a rotational
- Associates or undergraduate bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience.
November 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm
The budgeted salary amount is $41,421.
Please see nau.jobs for full job descriptions and
details on how to apply online! NAU is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. Women, minorities,
veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to