Teach: Evidence-Based Medicine and Research, Assist in clinical
skills laboratory, surgical lectures, other primary care topics as
assigned, evaluate students in Capstone project, laboratory skills,
evidence-based medicine and research.
Level 1 - $880 per credit hour.
Class Specific Essential Duties
- Have requisite background in EBM, Surgery, Primary Care and/or
- Three or more years clinical experience
- Two or more years of clinical/classroom teaching
- Minimum of Master's Degree
- NCCPA Certification
- Provide a current CV or resume, appropriate and acceptable
identification, and evidence of current and valid professional
licensure to the PA Program Director and / or designated
administrative staff for the purpose of records retention and
reviews for / by accrediting and regulatory agencies.
CCBC Part Time Benefits At A Glance
Supplemental (Retirement Annuities) 403(b) and 457(b)
- Maintains ongoing and meaningful communication with the PA
Program Academic Coordinator and Program Director.
- Submits evaluations of each student's performance and
experience on or before due dates.
- Submit attendance records, as required for CCBC students.
- Ensures that the ascribed PA Program evaluation methods are
administered and completed in a consistent and equitable
- Assures that evaluation methods are appropriate and effectively
assess established objectives and expected outcomes.
- Provide the PA Program Academic Coordinator with all
instructional materials and assessment tools developed.
- Tax-sheltered annuities – 403(b). Payroll salary reduction
authorization is needed. The form is available on SharePoint
Forms/Human Resources Forms.
The 403(b) supplemental retirement plan is available to all CCBC
employees (Adjunct Faculty, Part Time Associates and Full Time
- Roth 403(b) is a savings feature that is available when you
open a 403(b) account. The Roth 403(b) savings feature allows
employees to contribute after-tax dollars and then withdraw
tax-free dollars from their account upon retirement. The Roth
403(b) savings feature is only offered by the following vendors:
TIAA-CREF and VOYA Financial Advisors, Inc. Adjunct Faculty, Part
Time Associates and Full Time employees are eligible to save for
retirement using the Roth 403(b) savings feature. Employees may
contribute traditional pre-tax 403(b) dollars and Roth 403(b)
post-tax dollars simultaneously. The savings limits are combined
for the Traditional 403(b) and the Roth 403(b) contributions.
- Deferred Compensation Plan — 457(b) offered through VOYA
Financial Advisors, Inc. The 457(b) salary reduction authorization
form is needed. The form is available on SharePoint Forms/Human
Free. Must obtain a parking permit from the Department of Public
Safety to use on all campuses.
Sick and Safe Leave
CCBC is pleased to offer paid sick and safe leave for part-time
employees. Paid sick and safe leave is earned by all part-time
employees including credit and non-credit adjunct faculty,
part-time associates and other part-time employees.