Fire Alarm Technician 1 - (STA008417)
- University of Houston
- Texas, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Oct 20, 2021
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Computer Services & Information Technology, Facilities Management & Physical Plant
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Assists in daily maintenance of the university's fire alarm system.
- Assists upper level technicians in monitoring, inspecting and servicing fire alarm systems.
- Assist in preventative maintenance on all fire alarm systems.
- Troubleshoots problems and repairs fire alarm systems, refers complex problems to higher level technicians.
- Participates in fire alarm testing.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
18 months and 1 year experience.
Requires specialized training in basic trades, principles, procedures, practice, routines or techniques in a specific area or trade which might normally be acquired through up to 18 months of education or training beyond the high school level. Vocational competence in the operation of mechanical or electronic equipment may be required.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience
- 1 year or more experience as a commercial Fire Alarm Technician.
- Previous experience working in schools, hospitals or other commercial environments.
- Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
Notes to Applicant: Please include a minimum of 3 professional references with your attachments.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert